DISCLOSURE AND REQUEST FOR CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear User / Interested,
this Information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 and subsequent amendments (so-called Privacy Code), as well as pursuant to art. 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
We inform you that the personal data provided by you during the consultation of the site www.bergamoxp.com will be processed by Davide Lumassi as Data Controller (hereinafter also the Data Controller) in compliance with the protection principles established by the Code regarding personal data and subsequent amendments, as well as all European and national legislative measures and / or provisions of the Control Authorities.
The information below is provided for the sole site of Davide Lumassi and not for other websites that may be consulted by the User through links.
We inform you that the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the completion of the contact form involves the acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Finally, we inform you that Davide Lumassi may propose, via e-mail - if you
have provided us with your address and has given your consent - the
purchase of products or services similar to those you have already
requested. In this case, we will always remind you of the possibility of
expressing a desire not to receive further similar communications and that
during your navigation on the site pages Davide Lumassi will be able to
install technical cookies on your browser in order to improve your user
You will find more details about these cookies and the treatments related to them in the paragraph "COOKIES".
A. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of data spontaneously provided by the User in the course of navigation by computer via the completion of the forms, is made by Davide Lumassi for the following purposes:
a. allow us to follow up on the requests you have received. To this end the following data are required: name, surname, company, e-mail and telephone number (the latter optional);
b. prior agreement, to achieve the effective establishment and management of business relationships, in particular to promotional, advertising, marketing, related to products and services provided by Davide Lumassi;
c. prior agreement, to analyze your habits and choices in order to send commercial material more appropriate to their characteristics.
B. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED AND TREATED
Without prejudice to the personal autonomy of the interested party and without prejudice to the provision of navigation data, the provision of the data referred to in paragraph A letter a), is mandatory and failure to provide, even partially, the data expressly indicated as necessary will determine the impossibility for Davide Lumassi to proceed with the evasion of the request received. Mandatory data is marked with an asterisk symbol. The provision of data referred to in paragraph A letter b) and c) is optional and failure to provide for such purposes will make it impossible to update Users on sales promotion initiatives.
C. HOLDER, RESPONSIBLE AND CHARGED
The data controller is Davide Lumassi, in person of its legal representative pro-tempore, with office in Via Canero 14, Ponteranica, Bergamo 04343360162, pec address: email@example.com; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We inform you that you can get in touch with the data controller at the
address indicated above.
Please note that the data provided will be processed by: Sfera Networks S.R.L. as being in charge of processing.
D. PROCESSING METHODS
The Personal Data provided will be processed at the headquarters of Davide
Lumassi also through the use of automated procedures in the ways and within
the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes. We also inform
you that the Personal Data provided will be processed with the use of
computerized procedures in the ways and within the limits necessary to
pursue the aforementioned purposes.
The holder takes advantage of the services rendered by the company Sfera Networks S.R.L., external responsible for the provision of the Hosting service, based in Treviolo (BG) Via delle Querce n. 7.
E. CONSERVATION PERIOD
We inform you that the Data provided will be processed and stored by the Data Controller for purposes strictly related to the purposes set out in point A and kept by the Data Controller for the period strictly necessary for the processing of requests made by the User. At the end of the retention period the data will be deleted / destroyed.
F. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
As an interested party you can at any time exercise your rights towards the Data Controller in accordance with Legislative Decree 193/2006 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which are reported here.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THE INTERESTED PARTY - Article 15 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation whether or not personal data processing is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
d) where possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
e) the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to art. 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
2. If the personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested party has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 relating to the transfer.
3. The data controller provides a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of further copies requested by the interested party, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee contribution based on administrative costs. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise specified by the interested party, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
II. RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION - Article 15 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the
correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without justified
delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject
has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also
by providing an additional declaration.
III. RIGHT TO CANCELLATION ("RIGHT TO THE OBLE") - Article 17 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons exists:
a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1), letter a) or Article 9 paragraph 2) letter a) and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
c) the interested party opposes the treatment pursuant to art. 21 paragraph 1), and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with processing, or opposes processing pursuant to Article 21 paragraph 2);
d) personal data are unlawfully processed;
e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8 paragraph 1).
2. The controller shall, if he has made personal data public and is obliged, pursuant to paragraph 1, to delete them, taking into account the available technology and the costs of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical ones, to inform the owners of the processing that are processing personal data of the request of the party concerned to delete any link, copy or reproduction of personal data.
3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
a) for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information;
b) for the fulfillment of a legal obligation requiring treatment under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority of which the data controller is invested;
c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 paragraph 2) letter h) and i) and Article 9 paragraph 3);
d) for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 paragraph 1), in so far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 risks making it impossible or seriously affecting the achievement of the objectives of this treatment;
e) for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
IV. RIGHT TO THE LIMITATION OF TREATMENT - Art. 18 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
b) the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a legal right in court;
d) the interested party has opposed the treatment pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the holder to the treatment with respect to those of the interested party.
2. If the processing is restricted in accordance with paragraph 1, such personal data shall be processed, except for storage, only with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court. or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
3. The data subject who has obtained the processing restriction pursuant to paragraph 1 shall be informed by the controller before the limitation is revoked.
V. RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY - Art. 20 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to receive personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he has provided them if:
a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1) letter a) or Article 9 paragraph 2) letter a) or on a contract within the meaning of Article 6 paragraph 1) letter b);
b) the treatment is carried out by automated means.
2. In exercising its rights relating to the portability of data in accordance with paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to obtain direct transmission of personal data from one controller to another, if technically feasible.
3. The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article is without prejudice to Article 17. This right does not apply to the treatment necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in connection with the exercise of official authority as the data controller is invested.
4. The right referred to in paragraph 1 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
VI. OPPOSITION RIGHT - Art. 21Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The interested party has the right to oppose at any time, for reasons connected with his particular situation, to the processing of his personal data pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) and f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. The data controller refrains from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of binding legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or the defense of a right in court.
2. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for such purposes, including profiling in so far as it is related to such marketing direct.
3. If the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data are no longer processed for these purposes.
4. The right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be explicitly brought to the attention of the interested party and shall be presented clearly and separately from any other information at the latest at the time of the first communication with the data subject.
5. In the context of the use of information society services and without prejudice to Directive 2002/58 / EC, data subjects may exercise their right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
6. Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 paragraph 1), the data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of personal data for reasons connected with his particular situation concerning him, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
GENERAL RULES FOR EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
We inform you that the rights referred to in the preceding paragraphs can be exercised at any time by sending an email to the following address: ( email@example.com)
together with a digital copy of your valid identity document. We remind you that in case of request for interruption of all processing of your personal data, we will not be able to continue to provide the services requested. In any case, our company may keep some of your personal data if it proves necessary to defend or assert its own right.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website (www.bergamoxp.com) acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit to the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes:
- IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users connected to the site;
- the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server; the size of the file obtained in response; the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.